Learn The Core Fundamentals Of Local SEO In This Live 8 Week Coaching Course
Why Small Business SEO is Key in Your Local Marketing in Kentucky:
Local business SEO has become a necessary part of a company’s plan to expand their business and compete with neighboring businesses. More often than not a customer will go online to search for a product or business instead of using more traditional directories. It is easier, faster, filtered down to relevant search results according to his current location and provides more information. With a few keystrokes you get information about a specific company in your radius, products and services it provides, reviews of their products and services, store location , areas served and a map with directions to get there.
When customers search online for a business or information, they usually decide which business to patronize based on location. Local search engine optimization helps customers narrow their search to what is accessible in their area such as Kentucky.
- Enter a location – city, state, or zip code – and the type of information or product you are looking for and you will get a map with businesses in your area. It is obvious how optimizing for your area in Kentucky becomes important in competing with neighboring businesses and to your success. If your site is not listed on the first few pages or in the google-map 3 pack when a customer is searching in Kentucky for your product, there is little chance they will find you.
- Use your keywords and location liberally, but naturally, in your content throughout your website. This makes it easy for search engines to associate your pages with a specific area.
- Be involved with your community as much as possible. Doing so will increase your visibility, grow your brand name and improve SEO. You can do this by supporting local charitable groups, fundraising and other community activities. You might even get some local press coverage, local seo citations which will highlight your presence and relevance to the community.
Viable Ways to Optimize Local SEO Without Revamping Your Site
Optimize Title Tags With Local Keyword
To help specific pages rank locally, optimize your title tags with the local keyword. For example, your title tag could be "roof repair Orange County" This signals to search engines that this page is directly tied to Orange County, and will thus be more likely to show up in searches from your geographic area and explicit searches for the local term. Make sure that you only use a geo in which you have a GMB listing. If you are running a service business you may add an area-served page for even more exposure e.g. in a certain radius or in specific neighborhoods, municipalities, incorporated ares, towns and cities.
8 Local Ranking Factors For Local SEO
This is not a complete local seo checklist of local optimization strategies, but they are important strategies. If you make local seo marketing a part of your advertising and marketing campaign and learn how to improve seo for website, you will quickly increase your traffic and prominence in your targeted area in Kentucky.
Local SEO: Can You Rank Without Backlinks To Your Site?
- Small Business SEO Kentucky
- Dental SEO Services Lexington-Fayette
- Local SEO Marketing Louisville
- Chiropractor SEO Expert Owensboro